Piranha Pre-Season Shout-Outs
The Plantations Piranhas would like to thank the following extended family members for volunteering their time and energy to support the team during the upcoming season:
- Mary Stroot and Glenda Navaleza for returning as Automation Coordinators
- Irene Navaleza for maintaining the PLT II notice board
- Allison Grad-Lynch for overseeing concessions and meet hospitality
- Susie Douglas for planning the Friday Frenzies and Pasta Pig Out, and for shopping for concessions
- Maria Klein for organizing the Ice Cream Social (June 16th) and sales
- Marcia Machado for selling spirit wear at the upcoming swimsuit fitting (June 2nd)
- Chris Tomlinson, for returning as team Treasurer and for coordinating Divisionals shirts
And so it begins...
2017 Plantations Piranhas Registration is now open. Returning members should log in to the site prior to clicking the "Register Now" button for a kinder, gentler registration experience.
Click here for the 2017 practice schedule.
Afternoon Practice Schedule
Tuesday, May 30 - Friday, June 16th (While school is in session)
- Monday - Friday 4:30 - 5:30 pm: 10 and under
- Monday - Friday 5:30 – 6:30 pm: 11 and up
Click here to view the complete 2017 practice schedule.