BANQUET Sign-up and Details: 15 Jul 2022
Good evening Piranha Families ---
Somehow the end of the season is fast approaching which means the Banquet is a week away!!!! Here are the details on the Banquet:
WHAT: End of Year Banquet and Pool Party!!!! We'll have dinner, awards, and recognitions from 6PM to 8PM and then a pool party from 8PM until 10PM. The team will be paying for lifeguards from 8pm-10pm to ensure swimming is conducted safely.
WHEN: Saturday, July 23th at 6PM. / RAIN DATE: Sunday, July 24th at 6PM.
WHERE: Plantations Pool - Dinner and Awards outside. Pool Party inside. We will be sitting in a grassy area, so remember to bring bug spray!
WHO: Everyone on the PRE-team, A & B teams, and their families! HOW: To join the fun, just sign-up/RSVP on the team website by Tuesday 7/19, and please indicate how many people are attending from your family. The cost is $25 per family and we ask that you bring a side dish or dessert. (We are providing the main course.) Please send payment via Venmo to Mike Gregory @mikerun31 (Code: 0638). Please note that it is for the Banquet when you submit payment.
VOLUNTEER: We need volunteers to: (1) help us set up and clean up afterwards; (2) bring ice for the beverages; (3) bring side dishes and desserts. As usual, simply sign up on line. Set up crew plan to arrive no later than 5pm to start getting ready. I’ll let you know if there is any change to this time.
- 2 lbs bags of flour
- 2 lbs bags/boxes of sugar
- Spaghetti sauce
- Pasta or rice
- Canned tomatoes
- Baked/canned beans
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruits
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Cereals (cold or hot)
- Baby and Adult Diapers
- Instant coffee (less than 3oz)
- Tea bags
- Peanut butter (medium jars)
- Jelly (small jars)
- Baby food
- Powdered milk (prefer 1 qt packets)
- Instant or canned potatoes
- Mac & cheese boxes
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Soap
2. Lawns/camping chairs, Pop-Up tents. It will be hot in the sun and you will need the seat and shade!!
3. Side dish or Dessert: Dessert (Last Name A-H) or Side dish (last name I-Z). PLEASE AVOID DISHES WITH NUTS DUE TO FOOD ALLERGIES ON THE TEAM.
4. Adults BYOB if you desire. NO adult beverages in the pool area.
5. Water: It’s going to be very hot so make sure you plan accordingly, and bring necessary water. We will provide the Main Course from Ledo Pizza with leftover sodas and water.
We look forward to seeing all of you there!!!
Mike, Katie, and Cindy